QUANTGATES offers hands-on training in Quantum Computing. Data scientists, researchers, engineers, students and faculties can get practical experience powered by Quantum Computers and start solving real-world problems.
Practical Course: QPU Programming on D-Wave, IBM Q and Rigetti quantum systems
Code quantum computers, see how to recast and solve problems on IBM’s quantum computers and become ready for the near-future applications.
Workshop Participants From
This asynchronous workshop is for computer scientists and faculties, bioinformatics scientists, data scientists and statisticians, engineers and PhD students.
What is included?
- 1 Month Asynchronous Training
- 1 Month Remote Technical Support
- Certificate of Attendance
The primary goals of this asynchronous workshop:
- Basic notions of Quantum Mechanics
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Quantum Gates and Quantum Circuits
- Quantum Computation via Python and Qiskit
- Practical Quantum Algorithm Design and Construction
- Advanced Quantum Algorithm Implementations via Qiskit
- Learn how to use the most promising quantum algorithms
- Solving real world problems in diverse industries via IBM’s quantum computers
Quantum Computing-Applications in Bioinformatics
Quantum Computing Enterprise Training
In this practical and hands-on workshop, we shed light on the most recent developments of promising quantum algorithms.
We analyze their structures and provide robust protocols on recasting valuable problems such as protein folding on the
current quantum computers. QuantGates helps therapeutics companies realize new business values through the application
of quantum computing technologies, and deliver crystal clear roadmaps to assist them become quantum ready.
The primary goals of this training workshop:
- Protein Folding with IBM’s Quantum Computers
- DNA Alignment with IBM’s Quantum Computers
- Optimization Problems via Quantum Computers